Membership to the ECG is ever growing-Check out in which country we have members on this map!
Membership to the ECG is free to all current IASP members.
There are many benefits to joining the IASP ECG. As a member you will receive:
- A regular mail out with news on IASP activities and upcoming events well as announcements on upcoming conferences and available funding or job opportunities
- A periodic edition of our ECG newsletter-Engage
- Access to webinars lead by renown suicidologists
- The unique opportunity to work with and support an SIG Chair as an SIG Assistant
- The opportunity to contribute to ongoing task specific pieces of work by the group
- The opportunity to contribute to the IASP ECG newsletter and mail outs
- A forum for colleagues and peers to network with each other and experts in the area.
Everyone is welcome to join our ECG. To join the ECG today please select the option relevant to you and follow the steps involved.
I am an existing IASP member
If you are an existing IASP member and would like to join the ECG please select this option.Existing IASP Member
I would like to join IASP
If you are not an existing IASP member but would like to join the ECG, you can do so by applying for IASP membership through the following option.Become a full IASP member
I would like to become an ECG Student Associate
Current undergraduate, postgraduate, masters and PhD students who are not current IASP members can join our ECG as Student Associates for a period of two years. Postdoctoral students or resident medical students cannot become ECG Student Associates at this time, to join the ECG they will need to become full IASP members.
Please note that ECG Student Associate status does not denote any form of IASP membership and Student Associated do not receive IASP membership benefits therein.
ECG Student Associate costs just $50 for those from Zone 1 countries, $25 for those from Zone 2 countries and is free to those from Zones 3 or 4 countries. Zone information is outlined below.
Student Associate status is only available for a two year period. Following the introductory period of two years, ECG Student Associates must either become IASP members via the available packages (https://www.iasp.info/application.php) or they can disengage their formal involvement with IASP.Become an ECG Student Associate