We endeavor to engage with other early career persons to provide them with:
- A regular mail out with news on IASP activities and upcoming events well as announcements on upcoming conferences and available funding or job opportunities
- A periodic edition of our ECG newsletter-Engage
- Access to webinars lead by renown suicidologists
- The unique opportunity to work with and support an SIG Chair as an SIG Assistant
- The opportunity to contribute to ongoing task specific pieces of work by the group
- The opportunity to contribute to the IASP ECG newsletter and mail outs
- A forum for colleagues and peers to network with each other and experts in the area.
How do we do it?
If you join our group we will connect with you via our e-newsletter, our regular mail outs to all members, our work with SIG Chairs and our webinars with experts in the area of suicide prevention as well as social media.