We endeavour to engage with other early career persons to provide them with:
- A regular mail out with news on IASP activities and upcoming events well as announcements on upcoming conferences and available funding or job opportunities
- Periodic ECG newsletters
- Access to webinars lead by renown suicidologists
- A forum for colleagues and peers to network with each other and experts in the area
- The opportunity to work with and support an SIG Chair or co-Chairs, and
- The opportunity to contribute to the IASP ECG newsletter and mail outs.
How do we do it?
If you join our group we will connect with you via our e-newsletter, our regular mail outs to all members, our work with SIG Chairs and our webinars with experts in the area of suicide prevention as well as social media.